Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I have learned

I was very intrigued by the particular topic of haptics, and gained such an interesting perspective after reading all of our blog posts.

I was most interested in "Haptics in Sports", and the ability that we were able to relate this topic to an everyday past time where I could analyze certain sporting events that I watch. With so much verbal communication that drives coaches, athletes, etc., I was happy to find all of the non verbal nuances of the game, that I wouldn't particularly look for in a sporting event.

I also was able to gain a greater understanding of haptics through all of the research articles that my group members had posted. The photos and videos really added another element that will help the reader become more informed through a variety of different mediums.

In closing, I feel that I have a much greater understanding of our topic, and I catch my self being much more of non only my non verbal behavior, but that of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment